segunda-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2015

Experiencing Finland: VET Teachers for the Future Program - IFRO - 2015



Heading Finland...

 

Hi everyone!

I don't really know how to start this, but as I put myself into new learning situations, I have to get out of my comfort zone and try new things out!


I've always found myself interested in the Successful Education Systems around the world and its "secrets"... I wonder what makes them so fortunate... I'm very optimistic about Brazil Education. Every important social change takes time, it is a process and must be seen like that. So, as an educator, I've been feeling this change since I started teaching some years ago (no need to mention how long  :))! I used to have fun teaching children, so did they. I can't remember having fun during my first school years. I don't mean that learning has to be always fun. But, one  idea I had when I was a child was that learning and having fun could never be placed in the same room.

 

I think good examples, with great results, must be observed, studied and followed, after some cultural adjustment.  

When I found out about the opportunity to come to Finland and have this experience, I grabbed it, of course!















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário